Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Weekly Task 4 - Movie Poster Design

Title: Design a Movie Poster using Typograpghy

The below is some of the example of Movie Poster



The Movie that I choose is Thor which is the Thunder of God.
These are some of the example poster for the movie.




So, as to do my own style Typography Thor Movie Poster Design.
First, I sketch out what is in my mind.

1st Sketch

2nd Sketch

3rd Sketch

I use the Thor personal Elements to Sketch out the Thor words.
The word T doing using the Hammer of Thor.


 The Shirt elements doing the word H.

 The words O and R is using belt and the shoe.

The final outcome but still in progress.

-----------------------------------------

After the midterm assessment,
I change the place of the T to center so that it can show more obviously that it is THOR.

Final Outcome

1 comment: