Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Weekly Task 6 - Typography Picture

Tittle: Typography Picture

Link:


Link:


Link:

-----------------------------------------

After a try i only found out that it is hard to do.
Picture 1

In illustrator
i start with the black colour

then the leather part

the the heels part

adding the shadow - first try

The messey - second try

In Photoshop
Picture 2

First I type in Illustrator then pull over to photoshop
I do the bottom and side of the book first
I used perspective and distort


The cover

Final outcome

Doing in Photoshop is must harder doing in Illustrator for me because I does not use Photoshop usually so I am having problem with Photoshop.

------------------------------------------

So I try one more which I choose a mug.

Link: http://www.incrediblethings.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/typography-mug.jpg

Type the quote out first.
Then copy to Photoshop.

Used perspective and distort



rotate the whole picture so that i can easily do the hold part

Done - 1


Final Outcome


No comments:

Post a Comment