Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Communicating with Images - Task 4.1

Task 4.1 - A Painting or Image that related to myself. Describe it with words more then 100 words.



This painting do describe a little about myself, I am very emotional and sensitive against anything and everything. Emotion is often the driving force behind motivation, positive or negative thinking. So as for me I am quite sure I am the one who always have negative thinking which I should change it. Easily affected by something is not good because emotional will lead to solve the problem which is not rational. Doing thing according to my mood and feel is my biggest weakness of all time, that is why I have very weak time management.  I get mad and sad easily even with a little small problem that can cause me down and unhappy for some time. Friends would think that I have split personality which is quite scary because I change easily. 
Every mood and feel, I showed on my face. If you can read my face, you will know a bit how am I feeling now.


Johnny Depp, everyone knows him, he is an American actor, film producer, and musician. He has won the Golden Globe Award and Screen Actors Guild award for Best Actor.
From the above painting we can see that 4 different make-up and mask from different movies.
The 4 movies is Sweeney Todd, Pirates of the Caribbean, Alice in Wonderland and Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. In my memory, Johnny depp was a man which always wear make up in the movie.

For my opinion, I think that a make-up is like a mask covering everything up and show another personality to others people. This is what I see in the society which is double-face. Why must everyone in the society wear the mask?

No comments:

Post a Comment