Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Communicating with Images Task 5 - Create own logo

Task 5 - Create own logo

Sketch 1

Sketch 2

Outer me and Inner me

Interpretation
The outer me which is the smiling clown. I always act as a clown among friends to entertain them, make them happy and smile all the time. I am always the center of joy for friends. Be my friends and you can be happy all the time.

The inner me is... terror...from my look you will never thought that I am stingy and getting angry over little things. I love leopard skin so my logo have leopard on it. A sharp teeth in the mouth means that I am tit for tat. Do not make me hate you or you will get hurt badly in the end because I will tear you apart. 

So you wanna be my best friends or worst enemy? 

Final - my own style logo
So cute...laugh out loud...

1 comment: