Monday, March 25, 2013

Weekly Task 2 - Color Pencil

Title: Design a Advertising for Faber Castell Color Pencil

This is the mind-map I did on Color Pencil.
I used the random text from the mind-map to create a sentence "Memory Definite Colourful".


I done many version but I only upload two version which I myself think that it is well.
I used the rainbow colour to bring out the message that memory definite can be colourful
with Faber Castell colour pencil.
I myself prefer the second one because its colour attract me more.
Kids will likes colourful stuff.


This is the new improve idea based on memory define colourful.
I used the small kids music toys: xylophone as my subject matter to bring out the colourful memory.
And the message "colour is always around us since the day we were born".

No comments:

Post a Comment